Headshots, Senior and Graduation Photography, Portraits
Thank you for visiting my site. I'm Irene Emma of Emma Jacquelyne Photography. I specialize in photographing Headshots (Business and Actor), Senior and Graduation Photography, and Portraits.
As a young girl I was influenced by art of many forms. As I grew older, I was able to experience art by taking as many art and photography classes as I could. Later, I received a Photography Certificate. Then, I started my photography business utilizing my middle name and my daughter's middle name.
As a photographer, I keep up on my craft and current trends by attending conferences in and out of state and by holding memberships in headshot, portrait, and photography organizations.
My style of photography is influenced by passion. I pride myself on not just being a photographer but a creator of the best images possible.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
By now you know the value of an amazing headshot. In the acting and corporate world, first impressions are invaluable. This is your first opportunity to stand out and you need to get this right.
It's All About You! Whether you are graduating from high school or college, graduation is a special time. That’s why you need someone behind the camera who knows how to tap into what makes you unique.
A portrait is worth a thousand words. We specialize in individual, maternity, family, event, lifestyle, as well as engagement portraits. One common thread in compelling portraits is a person who is authentically photographed.
"Emma really cares about her clients satisfaction and takes the time out to work with them. She is also very good at directions for poses."
"My experience was excellent. I ran into typical LA traffic and texted Irene to let her know I would be 15 minutes late. Irene was still patient and such a professional despite my tardiness. She gave great directions, and the photos came out very well. I had a difficult time picking out the keepers because the pictures taken were great. I highly recommend her."
"Customer service is A+."
COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Policy
Keeping our guest and team safe is our number one priority as we move our business forward.
To keep you safe we will...
1. Wear protective face gear and gloves during all photo sessions.
2. Will request no physical contact between you and photographer during session.
3. Wipe-down equipment in between each guest.
4. Clean all of the surfaces.
5. Request you to use hand sanitizer.
6. We have the right to refuse service to you if you appear sick, but we pledge to reschedule your session at no charge to another day and time.
We request our guests to…
1. Stay home and reschedule if they are not feeling well, have a fever or have been in recent contact with someone who is sick.
2. Use hand sanitizer upon entering our workspace.
3. Keep a safe (6 feet) social distance while onsite.
4. Wait for your session to begin outside or in your car.
5. Notify us if you become ill within 5 days after visiting us so we may protect our team.
6. Come alone to the number of people during the session.